Please email us any questions we did not answer in this FAQ section.
- What makes the OneHealthyCommunity app unique?
- What equipment do I need to run the OneHealthyCommunity app?
- How do I download the app?
- How do I register in order to use the app?
- How do I select a profile within the app (user, physician or nurse only)?
- How do I log in if I registered as a pharmacy or hospital/clinic manager?
- How can I recover my password (user, physician or nurse only)?
- What cities or metropolitan areas are covered by the platform?
- How can I access health alerts?
- How can I send a health alert?
- How can a physician place an ad on the main page of the app?
- How can I get a copy of the card game HealthRace?
- As a physician is a subscription worth the investment?
- How can I know about future innovations (products, services, etc.)?
- How can I let people know about this app?
- What languages does the app support?
- How can I contact you to offer my comments and suggestions?
- User - Privacy & Data Protection
- Practitioner - Rating System
- Practitioner - Pricing & Payment
1. What makes the OneHealthyCommunity app unique? | Back to Top
The app offers services and tools that are designed to help anyone build a legacy of health in his/her family and community. It covers a large sprectrum of needs from prevention to care. More importantly, It is a vital resource for a daily assessment of your health environment (see health alerts).
- HealthAlert@OHC - Visualization of alerts pertaining to a chosen location (first SOS within the past 30 days, cumulative count within the past 30 days)
- SOS@OHC - Submission of SOS message with notification of local physicians that have elected to join our SOS network
- Content@OHC - Unique and proprietary educational content (videos, etc.)
- HealthRace@OHC - Unique card game that teaches about vitamins and nutrition. It emphasizes the final impact of bad health
- HealthBook@OHC - Documentation of your most basic health data (blood group and vaccinations). This feature may not be available in all countries due to Personal Health Information rules and regulations.
- BloodCheck@OHC - Blood analysis translator that broadens your understanding of the risks and medical conditions revealed by blood testing. We maintain your privacy by refraining from saving your inputs in our database.
- DocNurseSearch@OHC - Search engine that displays profiles including license number and cultural affinities. It displays a cell number to call and schedule an appointment.
- AppointmentManager@OHC - Module that handles the interactions pertaining to an appointment (request, availability verification, cancellation, appointment confirmation with submission of health assessment form, date change, no-show acknowledgement, post-visit satisfaction survey).
- HealthStore@OHC - Place to discover special health products including natural remedies that we promote.
- AdBanner@OHC - Advertisement service for physicians
- FeeTracker@OHC - Computation of all fees physicians/nurses may collect (late cancellation and no-show fees).
- SatisfactionAnalyzer@OHC - Acquisition of patient satisfaction data to find ways to improve your patient’s experience
- HRxContact@OHC - Ability to speak directly to a pharmacist or hospitalist before deciding to stop by the pharmacy or the emergency room
- Listing@OHC - Listing service that promotes price transparency, emphasizes reputation and instills trust by displaying license number and cultural affinities
2. What equipment do I need to run the OneHealthyCommunity app? | Back to Top
Our app requires a user, physician or nurse to operate one of the following devices:
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 10.0 or above
- Phone or tablet running Android 8.0 or above.
3. How do I download the app? | Back to Top
1. Go to the app store on your phone (Google Play or apple App store)
2. Search “onehealthycommunity” and select the application that displays our logo, which is easily recognizable as it has the shape of a heart.
3. Click the “Install” button.
You can execute these steps even for any update of the app when a new release is available. You may have to install an old version before installing a new one.
4. How do I register in order to use the app? | Back to Top
The registration process depends on your profile. As you register, please make sure to remember your secret code
. You will need it to recover your password in the future.
If you are a user
– Click on the “New User?” button at the bottom of the page when the app displays the “Log In” screen
If you are a physician
– Go to www.onehealthycommunity.com and click the “PHYSICIAN” tab at the top of the screen. Use the sub-tab “New Registration” and follow the process.
If you are a nurse
– Go to www.onehealthycommunity.com and click the “NURSE” tab at the top of the screen. Use the sub-tab “New Registration” and follow the process.
If you are a pharmacy manager
– Go to www.onehealthycommunity.com and click the “PHARMACY MANGER” tab at the top of the screen. Use the sub-tab “New Registration” and follow the process.
If you are a hospital or clinic manager
– Go to www.onehealthycommunity.com and click the “HOSPITAL OR CLINIC MANAGER” tab at the top of the screen. Use the sub-tab “New Registration” and follow the process.
5. How do I select a profile within the app (user, physician or nurse only)? | Back to Top
The same app will be used by a user, a physician or a nurse. The menu is specific to the profile selected on the cover page in the “MY SELECTIONS” area. For now, the only profiles handled in the app are user, physician and nurse.
The app is free if you select a user or nurse profile.
Physicians are offered a 14-day free period after which they must pay a subscription fee to log into the app. Subscription fees can be seen by clicking the button at the top of this FAQ web page. Physicians will need to renew their subscriptions on the web site after their current subscription has expired.
6. How do I log in if I registered as a pharmacy or hospital/clinic manager? | Back to Top
The app doesn’t offer a menu for pharmacy or hospital/clinic managers. The profile you build when you registered on the web site enable any user, doctor or nurse to contact you directly from his/her phone. You may go back to the web site to verify and make any update to your profile.
7. How can I recover my password (user, physician or nurse only)? | Back to Top
As a user, physician or nurse you may click the “Forgot Password” button at the bottom of the screen when the app displays the “Sign In” window.
In case of difficulties, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What cities or metropolitan areas are covered by the platform? | Back to Top
We are covering all cities and metropolitan areas in the world with at least fifty thousand inhabitants.
9. How can I access health alerts? | Back to Top
Launch the application and you will see the cover page with alerts for the city of residence in the preferred language you selected upon singing up. You must select a city only the first time you launch the app.
NOTE: Remember that you can always change the location in other to discover any alerts in another location, may be one of your future travel destinations.
10. How can I send a health alert? | Back to Top
Launch the application, click the button “SOS” highlighted in red and follow the steps. Your SOS message will be broadcast to physicians that elect to join the SOS network. Additionally, they will be used to present alert information at the bottom of the cover page.
11. How can a physician place an ad on the main page of the app? | Back to Top
The physician menu presents a “Connect” button that leads you to a menu with the option to place an ad. You will be asked to locate the picture for your ad on you device, load it into the window and manipulate it inside a viewport that is similar to the banner you see at the top of the cover page.
Once you select the number of days and the start date, you will be directed to a window that presents the Stripe payment page.
NOTE: Please pay attention to the daily rate displayed on the ad purchasing page
12. How can I get a copy of the card game HealthRace? | Back to Top
Please go to the “PRODUCTS” menu and place your order. We will contact you to confirm availability, the shipping cost and the delivery time line. You may be able to pay by phone or we will send you the instructions so you can transfer money to our account.
13. As a physician is a subscription worth the investment? | Back to Top
We are the fastest growing health platform that will connect you with potential patients within and outside of your location. Our objective is to help you expand your client base and be more successful.
• We track all late cancellation fees so you can easily collect them from your patients.
• We manage your request for appointments and your decisions (confirmations and rejections).
• We automate the sending of help assessment form electronically.
• We offer a very affordable advertising service that reaches a global audience.
• We facilitate the use of patient evaluation surveys to help you improve their experience.
• We analyze your appointment requests, appointment confirmations, revenue and rating so you can quantify the return from your investment (subscription).
• We promote the best physicians in our newsletter when they are recognized by the users of the platform based on ratings and nominations.
It goes without saying that free means poor quality and maintenance. We believe in quality and this has a cost. Furthermore, you can also forgo the renewal of your subscription at the end of a term. You may always renew your subscription later.
14. How can I know about future innovations (products, services, etc.)? | Back to Top
As a registered user, you will receive our monthly newsletter via email. It is an important medium to present the activities on the platform and share some insights. Our letter will cover interesting themes such as sports & health, cultural traditions and health, statistics regarding health concerns per region and viable remedies.
15. How can I let people know about this app? | Back to Top
The best way to make members of your circle and the general public aware is to circulate our videos on WhatsApp. It's very effective and free.
16. What languages does the app support? | Back to Top
Our app is currently available in English, French, Spanish and German. We plan to add more languages very soon.
17. How can I contact you to offer my comments and suggestions? | Back to Top
You can click the “Contact Us” button on the web site (footer section) or email us at email@example.com.
18. User - Privacy & Data Protection | Back to Top
We believe in improving the caregiver-patient interaction by refraining from collecting/storing any patient health data.
In our disclaimer, we ask you not to share your health data using the OneHealthyCommunity app. We assume no responsibility for any content you may choose to share on our platform.
We offer secure communication via HTTPS.
19. Practitioner - Rating System | Back to Top
The rating system ranges from 1 (Bad Service) to 5 (Excellent Service).
20. Practitioner - Pricing & Payment | Back to Top
Any doctor will be required to pay a 3-month subscription fee following a 14-day free period starting at the time of registration. The payment will be handled using a secure web page, which the doctor can access by choosing the menu “ACCOUNT REACTIVATION”
Any account will be automatically deactivated if the doctor attempts to log in outside of the subscription period. The system will request a payment, which will reactivate the account for the next 3 months.
The rates vary per country and are accessible by clicking the “Subscription Fees”