Please email us any questions we did not answer in this FAQ section.
- What makes the OneHealthyCommunity app unique?
- What equipment do I need to run the OneHealthyCommunity app?
- How do I download the app?
- How do I register in order to use the app?
- How do I select a profile within the app (user, physician or nurse only)?
- How do I log in if I registered as a pharmacy or hospital/clinic manager?
- How can I recover my password (user, physician or nurse only)?
- What cities or metropolitan areas are covered by the platform?
- How can I access health alerts?
- How can I send a health alert?
- How can a physician place an ad on the main page of the app?
- How can I get a copy of the card game HealthRace?
- As a physician is a subscription worth the investment?
- How can I know about future innovations (products, services, etc.)?
- How can I let people know about this app?
- What languages does the app support?
- How can I contact you to offer my comments and suggestions?
- User - Privacy & Data Protection
- Practitioner - Rating System
- Practitioner - Pricing & Payment
1. What makes the OneHealthyCommunity app unique?
Our app empowers the people while other healthcare platforms primarily emphasize services that benefit medical professionals. Our mission is to build a people-Centric app that impacts access, cost, quality of care while stimulating a shift to prevention. It is a transformative effort that intends to leave no patient behind and target people of all ages. Our flagship product, HealthRace®, is designed to enable this self-empowerment process.
2. What equipment do I need to run the OneHealthyCommunity app? ↑
Our app runs on any device with a browser (mobile phone, tablet, or PC).
3. How do I download the app? ↑
It is simple. No download required!
Just go to www.onehealthycommunity.care
after opening a browser window on your device
4. How do I register in order to use the app? ↑
Go to www.onehealthycommunity.care
and click the icon
at the bottom right corner of the screen in order to register.
5. How do I select a profile within the app (user, physician or nurse only)? ↑
The same app will be used by a user, a physician or a nurse. The menu is specific to the profile selected on the cover page in the “MY SELECTIONS” area. For now, the only profiles handled in the app are user, physician and nurse.
The app is free if you select a user or nurse profile.
Physicians are offered a 14-day free period after which they must pay a subscription fee to log into the app. Subscription fees can be seen by clicking the button at the top of this FAQ web page. Physicians will need to renew their subscriptions on the web site after their current subscription has expired.
6. How do I log in if I registered as a pharmacy or hospital/clinic manager? ↑
The app doesn’t offer a menu for pharmacy or hospital/clinic managers. The profile you build when you registered on the web site enable any user, doctor or nurse to contact you directly from his/her phone. You may go back to the web site to verify and make any update to your profile.
7. How can I recover my password (user, physician or nurse only)? ↑
As a user, physician or nurse you may click the “Forgot Password” button at the bottom of the screen when the app displays the “Sign In” window.
In case of difficulties, please email us at email@example.com.
8. What cities or metropolitan areas are covered by the platform? ↑
We are covering all cities and metropolitan areas in the world with at least fifty thousand inhabitants.
9. How can I access health alerts? ↑
Launch the application and you will see the cover page with alerts for the city of residence in the preferred language you selected upon singing up. You must select a city only the first time you launch the app.
NOTE: Remember that you can always change the location in other to discover any alerts in another location, may be one of your future travel destinations.
10. How can I send a health alert? ↑
Launch the application, click the button “SOS” highlighted in red and follow the steps. Your SOS message will be broadcast to physicians that elect to join the SOS network. Additionally, they will be used to present alert information at the bottom of the cover page.
11. How can a physician place an ad on the main page of the app? ↑
The physician menu presents a “Connect” button that leads you to a menu with the option to place an ad. You will be asked to locate the picture for your ad on you device, load it into the window and manipulate it inside a viewport that is similar to the banner you see at the top of the cover page.
Once you select the number of days and the start date, you will be directed to a window that presents the Stripe payment page.
NOTE: Please pay attention to the daily rate displayed on the ad purchasing page
12. How can I get a copy of the card game HealthRace? ↑
Please go to the “PRODUCTS” menu and place your order. We will contact you to confirm availability, the shipping cost and the delivery time line. You may be able to pay by phone or we will send you the instructions so you can transfer money to our account.
13. As a physician is a subscription worth the investment? ↑
We are the fastest growing health platform that will connect you with potential patients within and outside of your location. Our objective is to help you expand your client base and be more successful.
• We track all late cancellation fees so you can easily collect them from your patients.
• We manage your request for appointments and your decisions (confirmations and rejections).
• We automate the sending of help assessment form electronically.
• We offer a very affordable advertising service that reaches a global audience.
• We facilitate the use of patient evaluation surveys to help you improve their experience.
• We analyze your appointment requests, appointment confirmations, revenue and rating so you can quantify the return from your investment (subscription).
• We promote the best physicians in our newsletter when they are recognized by the users of the platform based on ratings and nominations.
It goes without saying that free means poor quality and maintenance. We believe in quality and this has a cost. Furthermore, you can also forgo the renewal of your subscription at the end of a term. You may always renew your subscription later.
14. How can I know about future innovations (products, services, etc.)? ↑
As a registered user, you will receive our monthly newsletter via email. It is an important medium to present the activities on the platform and share some insights. Our letter will cover interesting themes such as sports & health, cultural traditions and health, statistics regarding health concerns per region and viable remedies.
15. How can I let people know about this app? ↑
The best way to make members of your circle and the general public aware is to circulate our videos on WhatsApp. It's very effective and free.
16. What languages does the app support? ↑
Our app is currently available in English, French, Spanish and German. We plan to add more languages very soon.
17. How can I contact you to offer my comments and suggestions? ↑
You can click the “Contact Us” button on the web site (footer section) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. User Privacy & Data Protection ↑
We believe in improving the caregiver-patient interaction by refraining from collecting/storing any patient health data.
In our disclaimer, we ask you not to share your health data using the OneHealthyCommunity app. We assume no responsibility for any content you may choose to share on our platform.
We offer secure communication via HTTPS.
19. Practitioner - Rating System ↑
The rating system ranges from 1 (Bad Service) to 5 (Excellent Service).
20. Practitioner - Pricing & Payment ↑
Any doctor will be required to pay a 3-month subscription fee following a 14-day free period starting at the time of registration. The payment will be handled using a secure web page, which the doctor can access by choosing the menu “ACCOUNT REACTIVATION”
Any account will be automatically deactivated if the doctor attempts to log in outside of the subscription period. The system will request a payment, which will reactivate the account for the next 3 months.
The rates vary per country and are accessible by clicking the “Subscription Fees”